2023 Family Christmas
All family members welcome!
December 21-26th, 2023
California, around the Anaheim Area
This will be a time to fellowship and have fun with all family. As most of you know, each year we have Thanksgiving or Christmas in some location to celebrate with family. This year, its California!
Courtesy Discount Web Link: We can provide you with a discount web link that will be 20% off the flexible rate and still extend our standard cancellation policy of 48 hours. This rate includes complimentary hot breakfast buffet, Wi-Fi and parking.
Here’s the exclusive “Celebration” web link: https://www.marriott.com/event-reservations/reservation-link.mi?id=1663787294739&key=CORP&app=resvlink
This web link is available immediately for your friends and family to book.
Keep in mind that this link is the only way to obtain the 20% discount. We are not able to book it by calling in. Our rates fluctuate and may increase depending on demand and supply. Please note that we will not be able to track the reservations that have been booked using the discount link. Therefore, no list of reservations will be provided.
You are welcome to book any days between Dec 21st -26th 2023 with this discount link. If you only want to say Friday Saturday and Sunday or Saturday Sunday Monday that fine.
Preliminary schedule of events:
- Thursday Dec 21st – Welcome and relaxing from travel. Board Games, movies, fellowship.
- Friday Dec 22nd – Christmas Dinner shopping, site seeing, Games, movies,
- Saturday Dec 23rd – Diner Prep, games, site seeing, Private Holiday Lights Tour (Youtube Video of the tour). There is a cost, it will depend on how many people are interested in going. We will get a count at a later date and will need to collect beforehand.
- Sunday Dec 24th – Dinner prep. 5pm dinner. Tentative
- Monday Dec 25th – Sight-seeing, Possible Christmas day game with the Lakers/Clippers. Cleanup and prep for departure.
- Tuesday Dec 26th – Airport runs – departure
Possible events for the weekend:
- Beach Tours, Hollywood/Beverly Hills tours, Laker/Clippers games, Holiday Lights Cruise.
- Everything will be capped off with family dinner on Dec 24th at the Homebase.
- Home base will be in Santa Ana, CA. Final location is being finalized.
Days until event:
2024 Royal Caribbean Cruise
July 27-August 3, 2024
Join us on a cruise to the Caribbean islands!
Departure city: Miami, Florida
Book at https://www.royalcaribbean.com/
Just so you have an ideal of the cost: I ran a quick 2-person trip for a balcony (see side panel on the right/bottom if on phone). Once you put down the downpayment, you can pay whatever you like.
For instance, if your balance is $5175.22 you can pay $370 per month for 14 months and be done. Just an option.
Remember the prices go up and down, so you can call in several times and get the price reduced before the actual trip.
As I checked today, the rooms are filling up on this ship.
Remember included in the price is food, some drinks, lodging, entertainment, with stops in:
- Philipsburg, St. Maarten
- Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
- Perfect Day at CocoCay, Bahamas Full day of swimming and eating.